[A6] Re: Andromizer

Mark R. Strijbos mark.strijbos at planet.nl
Wed Oct 15 03:20:35 PDT 2003

> could such a program be built on to the A6 banker I wonder - maybe half
> the work is already done?
it probably could and i am willing to try. just havent found the time
yet. i did include a Randomizer and a tweakable Mutator in my
Oberheim Matrix editor and they turned out rather well IMNSHO :)

Problem is the sheer number of parameters in an A6 patch... Writing
the code isn't really difficult but it's just a lot of painstakingly
precise work coz there are scores of parameters you really do not
want to mess about with. And the A6 is prone to lock up of freeze if
you corrupt a patch with out-of-range values so you have to take
extra care with everything you do want to change.

--
Mark Strijbos

Download a free trial version of my Andromeda SysEx Utility @
http://home.hccnet.nl/mark.strijbos/syn/a6/index.html