[A6] Second Andro / B-stock?

unknown freak cgraef at nyc.rr.com
Sun May 25 07:55:20 PDT 2003

I've been tempted by the Voyager, but having seen and heard the previews of
the new MacBeth M5, I think that's the way I'd go.  It's a normalized
modular with switching jacks a la the 2600, a similar module complement to a
Voyager, and has a glorious Moogy sound.  I believe it's also largely
discrete.  It really answers all the objections I'd have to the Voyager in
terms of its being a slightly more self-enclosed prepatched monosynth.  But
of course no patch memory.