[a6] Andromeda limited edition

Rhen, Kris krhen at stucki.com
Tue May 6 05:02:23 PDT 2003

Shouldn't be too hard.  When I had two Andy's I was going to whip up some
wooden end cheeks for the standard one, but ended up selling it too soon.
The trick would be how to attach it (screws from the inside) and still get
the top panel on and into some routed grooves (the front panel sticks out
further than the 'base' of the unit, and thus needs to be inserted INTO the
endcheeks to make it work properly.  I have a loose end cheek here I'll have
to scan and mark up with sizes/dimensions and post etc. with some ideas ;-)
Let me see what I can do...
KRIS