[A6] Envelope delay?

Robert van der Kamp robnet at wxs.nl
Mon May 26 22:34:22 PDT 2003

I'm trying the envelope delays, but the EGs somehow 'leak'.
I probably don't understand.

I take a default program and increase the delay of env 3 to
a couple of seconds. I *still* hear a sound when I hit the
key. Then after the delay has passed I get a faint
retrigger sound. Shouldn't the voice be silent until the
delay has passed? At the moment it just seems to control
the decay time.

Similar stuff happens with evn2. Didn't try env1 yet.

I read about the delay bugs in the archive, about 2 years
ago. But this seems different. I'm on the latest OS, btw.

- Robert