[A6] Second Andro / B-stock?

Robert van der Kamp robnet at wxs.nl
Sat May 24 04:34:21 PDT 2003

Hi all,

a week after I returned my first Andro due to hanging notes,
I received my second unit. This one seems to work fine.

But it looks terrible. First, a small chip of paint has come
off the top right corner, in that black border. Second, I
found a 2 cm long, relatively deep scratch on the back
panel, in the letter A. Third, on the top panel, right
before my eyes, a small hair can be seen in the finish of
the metal, cannot be removed. Fourth, a glue spot was
present below the ribbon, and fifth, the front panel was
covered with glue-like finger prints. Oh, and the outer
shipping box has a bruised corner, so it may have been
dropped on the corner.

So this Andro will be returned as well. :(

Looks like the wave of B-stock Andros has started to show up
in Europe as well, but at the full price of course...

- Robert