[A6] modern analogs/what gear do you use to complement your A6/fill out your studio?

MoogulatoR.com consequence at moogulator.de
Fri Feb 14 10:40:08 PST 2003

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 03:59:00PM -0500, F.A.S. Truhan III wrote:
>>
>>      What does everyone else use to complement the A6, or to fill out your
>> studio?
>
> The usual "A6 sidekicks" for me are the Xpander, since its thinness and
> precision is a great contrast to the meat of the Andromeda.  The Nord Modular
> gets a lot of use because, again, it is cold and precise and is good for
> sequenced stuff.  Those are the only two ones I have that I think of in terms
> of direct compliment to the A6.

Xpander = thin??
Hmm.. Not really..
Mine doesn't sound thin.. ;)

synthesizer & equipment fragen? Bitte NUR übers Forum www.synthetisch.de

Moogulator - Journalist Synthesizer & Computer (amazona.de / sequencer.de)
ConseQuence - Future Beatz morph into Industrial (consequence.info)
Maschinensound! - Maschinenkulturmagazin & Livedates (maschinensound.de)

FuturistiQ MusiQ & gear Sites&Forum - MoogulatorNetworQ:
http://www.moogulator.com              icq96046184

gear&synth questions? please use the forum www.synthetisch.de