[A6] old habits die hard

Justin Maxwell soc at code404.com
Wed Feb 12 12:17:52 PST 2003

only if we can wear ski masks, use grappling hooks and nightvision goggles
to detect the top-secret alesis sweeping motion detector lasers.  does
anyone have any extra high-powered magnetic boots so we can walk on the
ceiling?  we can film it, make a blockbuster motion picture, and share the
profits w/alesis.

THE ANDROMEDA CODE
coming soon to a theater near you