[A6] andromeda alternatives?

Dave Scrimenti dscrimenti at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 25 11:49:49 PDT 2003

I have both a Xpander and an A6. They do sound quite different, and you'll
probably need to take an effects unit along with you if you use the Xpander.
On the other hand, the Xpander is the only poly synth I know of that has
both the warmth and versatility of the A6. So it's worth checking out. But
listen to it first of course.