[A6] Ordered A6, patch sets and data card

Steven Wartofsky s_wartofsky at msn.com
Thu Apr 17 08:45:07 PDT 2003

Hear, hear!  There may be something I don't get that some people find "oogy"
about the A6 envs, but I certainly don't hear it, and have no trouble doing
snappy, punchy, warm, round. no other synth out there comes even close after
you've learned to work with the A6 envelopes.  Most other synths seem like
toys by comparison at that point.

Steve