[A6] Alesis & Virii

Justin Maxwell soc at code404.com
Thu Sep 26 09:25:39 PDT 2002

Alesis's mailserver keeps going down, meaning subscribed members employed
there will lose access to the list.

So, in addition to having a webmaster who won't respond to my emails about
screwing up the Andromeda flash demo by loading it as a swf in its own
frame, there's someone there who is responsible for your list mail being
disabled on an almost weekly basis.

If you work at alesis and you're reading this list, please remember to log
in to

every time your mail goes down, so you can re-enable mail delivery.

In addition, a few of you are sending virii to the list.  Please see that
all of you PC users are running virus protection software.  If I get any
more from your addresses, you'll be unsubscribed.  We can't have stuff
like that happening on here.

thanks!
justin

--