[A6] Cards, Cards, Cards Galore!

M.G.S. spd2156 at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 16 18:33:11 PDT 2002

Hi, List :
Just want to thank you all re: my old PC Card.
Yes I went here: http://www.cdbm.com/shop/detail.cgi?id=100062
and just to (You know what) I sent an e-mail to Pretec asking about the A6
compatibility, so that they update and include the A6.

This is the answer I got, which is fare but still . . .

Hi Max,

We've never tested any digital musical instruments with our memory/storage
cards before, so we cannot tell you first-hand about compatibility.
However, if your Alesis documentation clears states that SRAM cards of a
certain capacity can be used, then our SRAM cards should work for you.  If
you can point me to a website or e-mail me some detailed technical specs of
your A6, I'll look through them to see if our SRAM cards will be compatible.

I know, I know . . .  I will order from them at least 2 Cards.
He's yet to get me an answer about this . . . . ZZZZZZZZ

Just wanted to let you know.
But again thank you for opening my eyes for me.
Hopping you'll never hear from me again . . . unless . . . .

Best to you all : Max