[A6] Tones missing

Felix Bartelt FelixBartelt at t-online.de
Wed Nov 27 13:44:10 PST 2002

Hi all,

since nobody could help me by now, I´d like to ask for help again, ´cause I
found out new details about my problem.

Here´s the whole problem again:

I´m using a Mix, with all channels activated, each set to a different
midi-channels.

Choosing an A6-track in my Logic-Sequenzer and playing the same key several
times on the keyboard of my A6, one tone is missing. This only happens when
the chosen instrument is in Poly-Mode.

It´s got nothing to do with the range, ´cause I play the same key and the
range is still set from C-1 to G 9.

Here´s the new thing I recognized:

With all channels activated, all using poly-mode-programs, I can play 15
tones in a row, the 16th is missing.

Setting one of the channels to mono, I can play 14 tones in a row, the next
is missing, then 14 in a row again...

Setting two channels to mono, I can play 13 in a row. And so on.

Does this sheme help anyone to figure out my problem?

Regards Felix.