[A6] Oscillator frequency control oddity

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Nov 23 10:15:01 PST 2002

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 11:18:43AM -0500, unknown freak wrote:
> Definitely.  For the record, I like the way it works and wouldn't want it
> changed.

  Yes, I guess the light is really analogous to the octave click stops on other
oscillator controls.  Which is OK once you figure it out.

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
PhD Student, Computer/Synth Junkie         http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual