[A6] tones missing

Alistair Johnston johnston at euro.net
Fri Nov 15 08:09:24 PST 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Felix Bartelt wrote:

> am 13.11.2002 12:31 Uhr schrieb Geoff Moehrke unter gmoehrke at execpc.com:
>
> > Could it be that the channel you are using is not receiving note-off
> > messages OR sust-off messages.
>
> I don´t think so. Even when I play the same note every 2 seconds, the
> problem apears. It works on (for example) the first 5 notes, then for the 6.
> there´s no sound, on the next one again.

Hi Felix,

Press the same key repetetively.  If it fails on the 6th hit and then
again 16 hits later and then again 16 hits later, you probably have a
problem with one of the voices as the synth is cycling through all its
voices. If it is random, then I don't know. :)

If that is the case, make a backup of your sounds and do a full reset.
(See manual) If that doesn't help, contact the shop you got it from

I hope this helps,

UnderTow
--
Alistair Johnston				Wanadoo Nederland BV
Lead Engineer IKC				Muiderstraat 1