[A6] Andromizer&Synth Wars

M.G.S. spd2156 at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 6 20:39:06 PST 2002

Mike Peake wrote:

I've changed a bit since then, and although that was
fun, I prefer to be remembered like this, from last month:
http://www.modularsynth.com/AH18.jpg

Mr. Peake You are a Synth Designer god and I worship YOU as well as those who
created this Pleasure SYNTH.

Thank you, thank you, and always remember that many
people put their hearts into this beastie, and
continue to do so. I wasn't the main guy but a
team member. I'm just louder than the rest of them :-)

Praises and thanks should also be given to the creators of this A6 LIST.

Oh my yes!

May GOD Bless you with a longer life than Rachel's!!.

No termination date. :-)

My guess is that GOD has bless you already; not only with talent, but with good looks
as well,
now. . .  I envy you.
Darn it!!! If I was born at least the same year!. . . . .

Well. . . I do have an Andromeda don't I?

No termination date you say eh? . . . Well . . . That's the idea!.
Can you tell me about those headphones?
What's the trademark AKG (240DF)?

And to All,  more QUESTIONS:

Between VA's and The A6 . . . Will like to know the settings to create or rather
recreate the sound of the British Bagpipe, will it be convincing? . . . Just to know.

Thanks in advance.

Once again, loving all: Max.