[A6] A6 Keyboard

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 28 06:46:33 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 12:17:24AM -0400, Caloroso.Mike wrote:
> Swapping out the keyboard would at best be difficult, since the attack velocity sensing, release velocity sensing, and pressure sensing interfacing would not be compatible.  When I say interface I'm referring to the keyboard cpu that talks to the A6 cpu.

  If Fatar has a standard for how their keyboards talk to the outside world
then you would "only" have to contend with the physical mounting issues.
"Only." :-)

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
PhD Student, Computer/Synth Junkie         http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual