[A6] The stuff that dreams are made on - finally!

Mark Strijbos m.strijbos at kcl-azn.demon.nl
Mon Jun 17 01:54:57 PDT 2002

Last Saturday i finally took delivery of my very own Andromeda,
just in time for my birthday. And i must say it's the nicest present i
could have wished for - even if i had to pay for it myself :)

Guess you wont be surprised that i spent the best part of the
weekend tinkling and drooling... what an incredible gorgeous,
luxurious and fantastic monster. W-O-W!

I was already impresssed of course playing the odd bit in the shop
but this synth is so incredibly deep and versatile that i feel i havent
even begun to scratch the surface.

Hats off to all those involved in the development of this
contemporary collector's item; it really is a dream come true

Mark R. Strijbos

Download Matrix 2001, a GUI for the Oberheim Matrix-1000
http://home.hccnet.nl/mark.strijbos/syn/m2001/index.html