[A6] Sysex patch randomizer for Mac

Paul Evenblij prauz at lycos.com
Tue Jul 9 01:28:59 PDT 2002

I have posted v1.0 BETA 1 of a small tool which can be used to randomize the parameters in the current program edit buffer.

Mac OS 8.x-9.x only, I'm afraid, and you need OMS 2.0. (Mac OS X does not appear to support my serial MIDI interface, so I haven't bothered learning about Core Audio yet...)

It can randomize all (relevant) program mode parameters, with the current exception of the effects sections. You can choose which modules to randomize, so you have a certain degree of control over the chaos you hopefully create.

Please have a look or download:

http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/paulpaul/dm/andromizer

Feedback more than welcome!

Paul